Публикувано: 5 w
We might be going into a recession and the markets might be soft right now yet you'll all delight in and pleased to understand that Red Reporter is taking an unprecedented action to get up our own little edge of the interweb.Check it out. (Scroll down. No, wait. Not that much. Scroll back up a little bit. You see it? Pretty trendy, huh?) For those of you who long ago quit trusting me to send you off linking to anything worth seeing. simply depend on me on this one. It's rather amazing. (Cooler than poppin' and lockin' for papal pleasure. And cooler than a hockey rink exploding under a beast truck race.) For those of you that do not click on any hyperlinks until after your mother has actually inspected them full blast for razorblades and anthrax, I'll just spell it out for you. Your favored silent little isolated Cincinnati Reds blog site has gone majorly. We're funding BaseballReference.com's 2008 Cincinnati Reds page.Pretty cool, huh?No? Seriously?We've offered out? We've cashed out our street cred? We've lost that specific appeal that you can invest your entire life exploring semi-literate sporting activities blog sites to find? We're silly and new?Wait. What happens if I informed you. that umm. that you can win a competition! Yeah, there ya go. I understood you 'd such as that. Contests are fun and challenging and not without an aspect of seduction. Kinda like Wheel of Fortune.Here's what you're gon na do: Generate a tagline wittier than the one Slyde uploaded with the preliminary purchase. And do not fret, you're not gon na injure Slyde's feelings. He desires the tagline to change. As a matter of fact, we're planning to transform it monthly or weekly or something. I can't bear in mind now. I'll let you understand soon. But felt confident, when it transforms it will be since a Red Reporter came up with something great and it was rec would certainly a lot of times and it passed JD's extensive approval procedure. (Psst. Little bit known trick: JD seldom reviews his very own blog! For the previous 8 or 10 months he's been rather active offering and campaigning pretty heavily for Ron Paul. I know. strange, best?) Anyway, obtain your concepts for the new BR.com tagline set up in this thread below and really feel free to review this vibrant sponsorship idea from Bob in Advertising and marketing. And if you have actually obtained absolutely nothing to contribute along those lines, have a look at our new companion for some time and after that come back and tell us what great things you found on one of the most outstanding web site in all the web. (Yes! 38 cents each time I kind that.)., https://www.fanspersonalized.com
Share on my timeline